- Wheat flour : 2 cups
- Shredded Paneer : 1 cup
- Carrot : 1 cup
- Cilantro(Coriander) : 1cup
- Salt : 1/2tsp(adjust taste)
- Garam Masala : 1 tsp
- In a Bowl, take the Wheat flour&salt mix it well
- Add the Paneer mix it well
- Add the Carrot, Cilantro,Garam masala mix it well
- Add water to make a soft dough.
- Set the dough a side at least 15minutes.
- Make medium size balls from the dough,roll as round parathas.
- In a hot Tawa apply some Ghee or oil and cook both sides until they get well cooked.
- Now the Paratha is ready to serve with any curry or raita.